[GRASSLIST:10242] RE: v.digit additions

Ralf Gerlich ralf.gerlich at bsse.biz
Fri Feb 10 02:17:31 EST 2006

Markus Neteler schrieb:
>>>Hello,
>>
>>>I have created some additions to v.digit, namely
>>
>>>1. the possibility to change the width of displayed lines in the
>>>settings dialog,
>>>2. a tool for continuous appending of points to a previously closed
>>>line, and
>>>3. a tool for copying categories between features.
>>
>>>I have attached the separated patches in a tar.gz together with the
>>>additional icons.
[SNIP]
> Hi Ralf, all,
>
> if these additions are tested to some extend, do
> we want to have them in CVS? Personally, I don't
> manage to test them but they look to be important.

Change 1 has been in use for several months now at our project, the
other two have been in use since about three to four weeks and seem
quite stable.

If you check them in, make sure to use the second version of the
category-copying patch I posted. If it helps, I can send the complete
set in private to whomever will check it in.

Cheers,
Ralf