[GRASSLIST:10324] Grass Installation Problem

EEDecisions at netscape.net EEDecisions at netscape.net
Wed Feb 15 14:45:07 EST 2006

Hello

I've just installed GRASS60 on a window XP machine with Cygwin.  Additionaly I've installed the spearfish data sets.  When I attempt to initiate a GRASS session an error is returned indicating that pq.dll can not be located and suggests that a re-install might fix the problem.

Can anyone offer an alternative solution?

thanks
Steve

--
Steve Friedman, President CEO