[GRASSLIST:10487] Re: Question about v.vol.rst in GRASS 6.1

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Feb 21 11:42:18 EST 2006

Tom,

the settings are not right:

v.info ...
 |            B: 99.000        T: 1155.000                                    |

g.region -p3
top:        1.00000000
bottom:     0.00000000

You see that the 3D region is defined from 0 to 1 meter while
3D points are "flying" from 99 to 1155 meters.

You will have to use
       t   Value for the top edge
       b   Value for the bottom edge
    res3   3D grid resolution (north-south, east-west and top-bottom)
of g.region to get it right.

Markus

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it