[GRASSLIST:10543] Re: Labels and ps.map

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Feb 24 02:18:35 EST 2006

Nick,

I see that you are talking about the display labels created by
d.vect--rather than those created by d.labels.

The d.vect labels are a 'quick and dirty' vector labeler, but that is
exactly what is needed at times.

I just did a test with the new gis.m and attach 3 small files here. In two
cases (making the eps and pdf), I used the print function dialog. In the
third case (making a png), I used the save output function.

As you can see, there are labels in all 3 images.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402

phone: 480-965-6213