[GRASSLIST:10577] Re: GRASS 6.1cvs gis.m error

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Feb 26 01:21:57 EST 2006

The new GIS Manager (gis.m) is in beta testing and I've been fixing bugs
regularly.

Please update to the most current version (24 February 2006). You can get
this by updating from the cvs and recompiling or by getting the package off
my website <http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/files/grass_gismgr>
...and replacing the files in $GISBASE/etc/gm with those in the package you
download.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402