[GRASSLIST:10584] Re: v.in.db problems

Ing.Peter Misovic peter.misovic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 08:53:43 EST 2006

>From my point of view it is not bug but just I don't see why new
attribe table has to be created in case of building vector from
database. I always thougt (till I found out) that vector file is
placed on hdd (cretated on database table) and all attributes are in
original db table. I don't see why to create duplicate table in that
case. And I always thougt that if I change database attribute (f.e X)
for this file, also vector file will be effected.

You don't need to know too much about DB just imagine, how
unconfortable it is If you create 34 vectors ==> 34 new db tables.

So I don't know if we can report wish into bugtracking system. Can we ?

Thank you,
Peter