[GRASSLIST:9714] Re: Error in r.cva compilation

Miha Staut mihastaut at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 10:28:48 EST 2006

--- Mark Lake <mark.lake at ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

> Dear Miha,
> >
> > Recently I was trying to perform a viewshed analysis of the
> > mountains around my
> > home. If I remember right for this kind of task r.cva is prefered
> > over r.los.
> > However when trying to build the module (gmake55) the following
> > error appears
> > (stderror output).
>
> Can you tell me where you got the r.cva code?  Was it my website
> (http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~tcrnmar/index.html), or from Benjamin Ducke
> (http://www.uni-kiel.de/ufg/ufg_BerDucke.htm)?
>
> Also, which version of GRASS are you running?
>
> Mark

Dear Mark!

Thanks for replying. I got the code from the following web site
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~tcrnmar/. I just followed the links from the GRASS
add-ons web site. And I have got GRASS 5.5 from the grass cvs tree (tarball)
dowloaded yesterday. However also a month old version gave me the same error. I
run Fedora Core 4 on a PC.

All best,
Miha Staut