[GRASSLIST:9720] RE: which linux distribution?

Aaron Racicot aaronr at ecotrust.org
Wed Jan 4 13:06:00 EST 2006

Robert,
I use Fedora on all of my server boxes and have had great success with
GRASS/MAPSERVER/QGIS/POSTGIS etc.  I even just recently installed Fedora
Core 4 on a new Dell 9300 laptop and installation has been going very
smoothly.  If you decide to go with Fedora let me know, I can probably
help you through some of the installation if you have problems.

Aaron

| Aaron Racicot  | aaronr at ecotrust.org   |
| GIS Programmer | 503.467.0759          |
| e c o t r u s t                        |
| Jean Vollum Natural Capital Center     |
| 721 NW Ninth Avenue                    |
| Suite 200                              |
| Portland, OR 97209                     |
| www.ecotrust.org                       |