[GRASSLIST:9759] Developers on IRC channel

Tyler Mitchell tjm at timberline.ca
Fri Jan 6 18:14:36 EST 2006

As I mentioned earlier, there is a small handful of GRASS users hanging
out on the IRC channel #grass on irc.freenode.net.  Today we had the
pleasure of seeing Markus Neteler drop in - so don't be afraid :)  More
developers are needed to help answer the occassional new user question.

If you'd like more information about how to use IRC, let me know, or do
a web search.  One easy to use cross-platform client tool is ChatZilla -
an add-on to Firefox.

Tyler