[GRASSLIST:9760] Re:

David Finlayson david.p.finlayson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 18:49:19 EST 2006

Hey Brian, wise choice.

When using gdal to import arc grids you need to import the w001001.adf
(the BIG file) file. (Inside the grid folder). Maybe that will fix it.

David

--
David Finlayson
Marine Geology & Geophysics

Office: Marine Sciences Building, Room 112
Phone: (206) 616-9407
Web: http://students.washington.edu/dfinlays