[GRASSLIST:9779] Need libstdc++6 version 4.0.2 to fulfill gdal-bin/libgdal1 depen dancies

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Tue Jan 10 11:08:57 EST 2006

I think the problem I was having with none of my rasters displaying in
Ubuntu 5.10 was that I just don't have the right packages installed
([GRASSLIST:9611). Synaptic won't upgrade gdal-bin or libgdal1c2 from
versions 1.2.6-1 to version 1.3.1-1 until my libstdc++6 is upgraded to at
least version 4.0.2 (I currently have 4.0.1-4ubuntu9 installed).

The Debian site for this package is down
(http://packages.debian.org/unstable/libs/libstdc++6) right now - does
anyone have this package? I might need a couple pointers on how to do a
manual install as well.

Thanks,

~ Eric.