[GRASSLIST:9798] Re: Help with Documentation

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 16:41:27 EST 2006

> After much work with the localization of the messages to
> pt_BR, intend to help the project with the docs, and probably
> the nice people at Debian-GIS.
>
> I am already in sync with the cvs repo, and would like to know
> what can I do regarding the docs, without having to code
> (because I can't).
>
> In my system I have Debian's GRASS (6.0.1)

If translating docs, please work from the latest 6.1-CVS version of GRASS
(DebianGIS now has packages available). Most documentation changes have not
been backported since that release, although all blatant errors should be
backported for the upcoming 6.0.2. Latest man pages are available from the
GRASS website or online CVS interface or in the source code as e.g.
display/d.legend/description.html.

regards,
Hamish