[GRASSLIST:9850] v.digit: return to initial status after moving line

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Mon Jan 16 03:48:01 EST 2006

Hi List,
I am currently working with GRASS GIS 6.1 CVS. Accidently, I moved one
segment of a polyline to another place (using v.digit) and I tried to return
to the initial status of that geometry using the "move point,line, boundary
or centroid" tool. However, I was not able to get the nodes snap together.
The are still drawn in red color. I also increased the value for the
snapping option, but it did not have an effect.
Is there a solution for this? I would greatly appreciate any ideas on this
topic.

Best regards,
Wolfgang

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl