[GRASSLIST:9866] Re: r.cost and distance to nearest feature

Māris Nartišs maris.nartiss at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 03:10:52 EST 2006

Hi,

1) submit this as wish list item at
http://grass.itc.it/bugtracking/bugreport.html (I know, that interface
sucks and bugzilla is better, but currently we have no bugzilla);
2) nearest feature in raster or vector map?
If it is raster map, may bee You can write such module Yourself. I was
surprised, that knowledge from "teachyourself C in 24h" is enough to
code new simple raster module for GRASS. And more - first You can
implement it in mapcalc - it not as hard as it sounds :)

Let the source be with you!
Maris.