[GRASSLIST:9905] Re: Problems when compiling GRASS in an Opteron

Kenneth Cabrera krcabrer at epm.net.co
Wed Jan 18 20:36:00 EST 2006

Hi GRASS users:

Here is the program error when I try to start with the display manager
command.
With  the GRASS 6.0.2RC4 there is no compile (after the "make" command)
errors.

Welcome to GRASS 6.0.2RC4 (2006)
GRASS homepage:                          http://grass.itc.it/
This version running thru:               Bash Shell (/bin/bash)
Help is available with the command:      g.manual -i
See the licence terms with:              g.version -c
If required, restart the graphical user interface with: d.m &
When ready to quit enter:                exit
GRASS 6.0.2RC4 (etopo2):~ > Error in startup script: ps.map: error while
No such file or directory
    while executing
"exec ps.map -p"
    (procedure "DmPrint::init" line 14)
    invoked from within
"DmPrint::init"
    (procedure "main" line 32)
    invoked from within
"main $argc $argv"
    (file "/usr/local/grass-6.0.2RC4/etc/dm/d.m.tcl" line 894)

What  option should I use to compile the gdal library?

Thank you for your help.