[GRASSLIST:10024] Re: Problem using v.to.db - option cat

wqual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Fri Jan 27 06:48:05 EST 2006

Hi Radim,
thank you very much for your reply. I tried to apply this to another issue - a
polygon buffer theme with a donut polygon [1]. However, the solution
described by you also creates another centroid within the "hole" of the
polygon. Any ideas?

Best regards,

Wolfgang

[1]  http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/grassuser/2006-January/032130.html