[GRASS-user] Using VTK from GRASS inside Blender..

Wolfgang wollez at gmx.net
Wed Jul 5 10:11:39 EDT 2006

Hi Luca,

I was also playing a little bit with Blender, but I haven't figured out
a reasonable way to import raster DEM yet. I think Blender needs a mesh,
perhaps something like r.to.vect, v.delaunay is the way to go.

Finally my solution was to use Povray for a 3D animation (there is
r.out.pov).

If you find a solution, please post it here.

Wolfgang