[GRASS-user] v.in.gpsbabel problem

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 03:15:04 EDT 2006

> I'm having a problem with v.in.gpsbabel for GRASS-6.1 (cvs, 24 Jun
> 2006)

Hi,

if the problem persists, file a bug report at the GRASS website and I
will have a look at it when I return to the office in 6 weeks time.
Hopefully someone else can look at it before then. I have a hard time
testing v.in.gpsbabel as my Garmin 45,48,12XLs all have a firmware bug
which breaks the track-log timestamp after the 1024 position memory
loops (timestamps shitfed off by one+). No response from Garmin...

Hamish