[GRASS-user] how to create multiband/hyperspectral

Robert Kuszinger kuszinger at giscom.hu
Tue Jul 11 00:59:59 EDT 2006

Hello!

I give up - cannot find the solution. :)

I've created a python script to automatically process ASTER CD-s and
create all the raster layers in grass from a given CD automatically. Now
I have a LOT of raster layers.

*** I would like to join raster layers covering the same area *** to
make only one file for one area. So, how to make a multispectral file
using several raster layers? I have 3-14 bands I'd like to join per image
How to make it?

I checked grass documentation, commands, but simply cannot figure how to
make it.
I realized that there is an i.group command - that could be fine for
rasters as well...

Maybe the answer is too simmple, that's why I can't find.

Thanks for any help

Robert