[GRASS-user] GRASS and Inkscape

Stephan Holl holl at gdf-hannover.de
Wed Jul 12 02:07:06 EDT 2006

Hello Wolfgang,

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 21:39:52 +0200 Wolfgang <wollez at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> has anybody already experience with creating maps within Inkscape
> from GRASS output? I've started today, but I'm far away from being an
> expert ;-)

I have no experience with this, but I am highly interested in this
topic too.

Do you consider sharing your information about this on the wiki[1]?

I would like to contribute my experiences as well!

best
	Stephan

[1] http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/

--
GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Hannover Office      -     Mengendamm 16d      -     D-30177 Hannover
Internet: www.gdf-hannover.de      -      Email: holl at gdf-hannover.de
Phone : ++49-(0)511.39088507       -        Fax: ++49-(0)511.39088508