[GRASS-user] how to archive rasters from a workspace

Robert Kuszinger kuszinger at giscom.hu
Fri Jul 14 06:58:40 EDT 2006

Hello!

I imported a lot of raster data into a location. I completed what I
wanted to do and now I have this 11Gbyte dataset in my location
unnecessary. Maybe I need it again in the future. As importing lasted
for a half day, I'd like to keep in in this format (GRASS CELL) also
projected to this location.

Q: *** Is there a way to archive a certain raster set and then delete it
from the location, with the option to load it back again later?***

Thanks

Robert