[GRASS-user] To Unsubscribe

marcos boullón magán marcosboullon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 06:54:28 EDT 2006

Hello,

The mailing lists (at least with GNU Mailman server) usually have an
automatic email address where you can send commands (in the subject
line) to be processed. This way you can unsuscribe yourself.

Try sending an email to "grass5-request at grass.itc.it" which subject
"help" and no body (remove quotes from email address and subject).
You'll receive the whole commands set. One of this commands is
"unsuscribe"...

    unsubscribe [password] [address=<address>]
       Unsubscribe from the mailing list.  If given, your password must match
       your current password.  If omitted, a confirmation email will be sent
       to the unsubscribing address. If you wish to unsubscribe an address
       other than the address you sent this request from, you may specify
       `address=<address>' (no brackets around the email address, and no
       quotes!)

With "unsuscribe" as subject line (or "unsuscribe with parameters")
you should get it. I hope this help you.

PS: It seems that the "grass5-reguest at grass.itc.it" must be changed to
"grass-dev-request at grass.itc.it". If in doubt, try them both!!.

M.

2006/7/17, Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it>:
> On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 10:35:41AM +0100, nagaraju chilukuri wrote:
> > Hi
> >        I would like to Unsubscribe from this group.
> >        Please let me know the Procedure.
>
> Just follow the link at bottom, it takes you to the
> mailing list web page where you can manage your
> subscription.
>
> Markus
>
> >   Thanking you
> >   nagaraju

-- marcos boullón magán
-- universidade de Santiago de Compostela