[GRASS-user] Can we create Menu in GEOSERVER

hemant moharir courtly516 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 02:34:37 EDT 2006

Hi,
     Can we create menu and sub-menu in GEOSERVER?
     I install GEOSERVER and configure DATA menu in
GEOSERVER and run SHAPE file.It runs successfully.
    I want to run on another machine when i run it
shows following error:-

"RequestURI=/geoserver/lib/skin/default/images/Loading.gif"
 I have some following things:
   In WMS Configuration in Description give my machine
ip address in   ACCESS Constraints text box. Same
things done for WGS Configuration.
In Jetty.XML  set my machine IP address as Host also
Client machine's IP Address.But same error occurs.