[GRASS-user] problem to import E00 file

Raymond Fu raymond_fu at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 04:47:34 EDT 2006

yes. it is latest 6.1 version.   I have installed v.in.e00 into the application, but deson't work as the screen dump.   It is ok when I run the v.in.e00 separately(i.e. the coverage can be generated.

  Thanks

  Raymond

M S <mseibel at gmail.com> wrote:
  is that new for 6.1? i dont recall using those utilities to import an e00.

you cant just import with v.in.e00?

not sure, but how about the data feature type.  is the right one being chosen (ie. point, line polygon?)

  On 7/28/06, Moritz Lennert < mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:  Raymond Fu wrote:

>     hi,
>
>     did anyone has the similar problem before?

Yes, I have:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-grass-general/2005-February/000630.html

Are you sure your file is a vector file ?

Moritz