[GRASS-user] Grass 6.1 cvs Linux binary - 32 bit version?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Jun 1 15:09:08 EDT 2006

Eric,

I'm trying hard to convince the machin, but it
refuses. Currently I am stuck in compiling GDAL in 32bit mode.
Without GDAL no GRASS. Traveling next week, this will be delayed
again. Maybe someone else can give you recent binaries?

Sorry for that, I hope that I figure out how to compile
stuff properly (help appreciated).

 Markus