[GRASS-user] How to copy more raster layers to one layer

Téglásy Örs orsteglasy at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 09:10:28 EDT 2006

Hi,

 I have several raster layers containing DEM data for an area of 1*1 degree each. I would like to "copy"  those layers together having just one dem raster layer for the whole area. I started with r.mapcalculator using expressions like  "max(A, ... , F) " or  A+...+F, but I always got an empy layer probably because the rasters dont overlap each other. Any idea how to do that? Shouldn't be too difficult...

 Thx!
 Örs

  Kontakt:
  Téglásy Örs