[GRASS-user] Re: [Freegis-list] change vector line direction

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Fri Jun 2 17:06:52 EDT 2006

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 10:15:38PM +0200, Maciek Sieczka wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've been looking for a software which can change vector line
> direction attribute. A thing that ArcInfo has been a long time
> able to do...

OK, I decided to do it myself and I think I have it working well
enough to share it.

Please find attached a final version of Bash + Awk script for flipping
selected lines direction, and it's html man page.

I wrote it for Grass 6.1, should be fine for 6.0 propably too.

I'll appreciate any remarks.

Would like to put in Grass WIKI soon if nobody minds.

Best,
Maciek

W polskim Internecie s? setki milion?w stron. My przekazujemy Tobie tylko najlepsze z nich!
http://katalog.panoramainternetu.pl/