[GRASS-user] Gdk-WARNING message - what does it mean?

David Adam david at quercus.org
Sun Jun 11 23:37:25 EDT 2006

Greetings!
I'm running 6.1cvs on a Fedora Core 4 system.  Among the things puzzling
me at the moment is an error message that
appears when I display a map to a window:

(firefox-bin:9166): Gdk-WARNING **: gdk_property_get(): length value has
wrapped  in calculation (did you pass G_MAXLONG?)

Can anyone tell me (a) if this is important, and (b) if so, what I
should do to correct the problem?  [I did not pass
G_MAXLONG, as I have no idea where it came from, what it means, or where
it should go.]

TIA,
david adam