[GRASS-user] cs2cs question

gary lists at lazygranch.com
Mon Jun 12 04:43:13 EDT 2006

Thanks. On suse 10.0, the file was in the same location. Double
checking, it turned out to be WGS84 and 11s, so I used epsg:32711.

Output is:
513581.64 14424601.96 0.00
603821.51 14023544.20 0.00

Using garmin mapsource
11 S 513582 4224602
11 S 603822 4023544

More or less a match if you ignore the "1" in 1442601.96 and 14023544.2