[GRASS-user] GRASS vs ArcInfo command table

Craig Feuerherdt craigfeuerherdt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 00:09:28 EDT 2006

Jonathan,
The approach you are suggesting would be extremely useful for me. Coming
from an ArcInfo background and now in the process of migrating to GRASS. I
am willing to help out over time (the advantages of a wiki) in helping
compile the reference table.
If you want a complete list of ArcInfo commands I can easily produce that as
I still have access to ArcInfo.
Craig

Is there a way to establish a table in the wiki?  I was thinking about
having a table with the headers: Arc command/feature, Grass command/feature,
and Notes which has links to more in-depth discussions of the comparisons
(so we can have an at-a-glace table of relevant features).

--j

--

Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD
NRC Research Associate