[GRASS-user] [GRASSLIST:1105] tin to raster dem

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Sat Jun 17 07:00:00 EDT 2006

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:50:23 +0200
ivan marchesini <marchesini at unipg.it> wrote:

> Dear all...
> I have been able to create a tin starting from the v.delaunay module
> and then manual editing the v.delaunay output exported with v.in.ascii
> (format=standard)
> now I can see, using nviz, the some filled triangles in the 3d
> space...!!!!
> now the problem:
> I would like to transfrom the tin surface in a raster surface...
> is it possible in some way!!!!
> any idea????

This *might* work:

Get the apices of your triangles into points vector, rasterize it
(v.to.rast) and feed to my r.surf.nnbathy
(http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/GRASS_AddOns).

You will only have to modify the script slightly. In line 138 put "-P
alg=l" instead of "-P alg=nn". This will make nnbathy triangulate
only, without any smoothing.

Let me know if it worked.

Maciek

P.S.

Please don't post to grasslist at baylor.edu. Post to
grassuser at grass.itc.it.

CIEP?E KRAJE - CIEP?E MORZA. Szukasz atrakcyjnego wypoczynku w przyst?pnej cenie, zapoznaj si? z nasz? ofert?.
ZAPRASZAMY

www.skarpatravel.pl