[GRASS-user] UbuntuGIS Wiki page : make-up

David Finlayson david.p.finlayson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 00:43:30 EDT 2006

You are welcome to use the compile-it-from-cvs script I posted a few
days ago (towards the bottom of the page):

http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Compile_and_Install

I wasn't sure how to add a file to the wiki so the script is currently
hosted on my own web site. You are free to modify it and make it more
robust.

David

On 6/18/06, Stefano Costa <steko at iosa.it> wrote:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGIS
>
> Sorry for crossposting.
>
> I did some restyling at the UbuntuGIS wiki page so it looks more userfriendly,
> and this "make-up" _is still going on_. My idea was to have a place where
> Ubuntu GIS users can find some basic info, first on the packages that are
> already in the official repos, stable versions.
>
> Then as an add-on we can collect there also instructions for source building,
> unofficial snapshot packages, and more.
>
> I hope this can be useful. Thank you.
>
> Steko
>
> --