[GRASS-user] gdal + grass truble

Pierluigi De Rosa sisma66 at tiscali.it
Mon Jun 19 12:59:54 EDT 2006

Dear all grass users,

I have some problem using configuring qgis and grass.
After installing grass (It works fine!!) I want to install qgis with grass
support, so i follow the information in:

http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Compile_and_install_GRASS_and_QGIS_with_GDAL/OGR_Plugin

So i try to compile gdal-grass and I have this error:

ogrgrasslayer.cpp: In destructor 'virtual OGRGRASSLayer::~OGRGRASSLayer()':
ogrgrasslayer.cpp:243: error: 'class OGRFeatureDefn' has no member named
'Release'
ogrgrasslayer.cpp:245: error: 'class OGRSpatialReference' has no member named
'Release'
make: *** [ogrgrasslayer.o] Error 1

In fact wheh I run:

  export CPL_DEBUG=on

and then

 ogrinfo -summary /home/pierluigi/DATABASEGRASS/spearfish60/P
ERMANENT/vector/roads/head
OGR:
OGROpen(/home/pierluigi/DATABASEGRASS/spearfish60/PERMANENT/vector/roads/he
ad) failed.
OGR:
OGROpen(/home/pierluigi/DATABASEGRASS/spearfish60/PERMANENT/vector/roads/he
ad) failed.
FAILURE:
Unable to open datasource
`/home/pierluigi/DATABASEGRASS/spearfish60/PERMANENT/v
ector/roads/head' with the following drivers.

can anyone help me??

P.S. I'm using mandriva linux...

Pierluigi

--

Pierluigi De Rosa

Department of Enviromental & Civil engineering
Faculty of Engineering
Perugia (Italy)