[GRASS-user] i.vpoints

David Pleydell dpleydel at univ-fcomte.fr
Mon Jun 19 15:40:29 EDT 2006

Dear list users

We are experiencing difficulty with i.vpoints. The program is displaying our vector layers but is not displaying our vector point layers.

The vector layers originated as shapefiles created within R and were imported into GRASS 6.0.1 using v.in.ogr called from the GUI.

Both vector layers display fine with d.vect but in the i.vpoints the layers are not being displayed.

We considerred updating our i.vpoints executable for something newer off the GRASS CVS repository. This was the first time that we used CVS but we managed to download the apropriate directory
with the .c files and the Makefile. We saved the downloaded directory as

/home/dell-2_samba/downloads/temp/grass6/imagery/i.vpoints

We then tried

./configure

and got the error

bash: ./configure: No such file or directory

I wonderred if that meant configure was not installed so I tried

apt-cache search configure

but could not see anything suitable.

How might I best proceed from here for getting i.vpoints working as it should do?

Many thanks in advance for any helpful pointers

Dave