[GRASS-user] v.select - so close but so far!

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 08:17:19 EDT 2006

thanks Hamish!  i got it, finally.  chalk one up to user error.  thanks for
your trouble shooting help, it did the trick!

my centroid was outside the polygon, so i put it inside, and built
topology.  then i used the type=area for binput, and worked great!
extracted points and lines and should be good to go.