[GRASS-user] Problem with d.vect.Please Help...

thefamilyguy933 a thefamilyguy933 at yahoo.gr
Sun Jun 25 11:29:02 EDT 2006

Hello,
  I 'm using Grass 6.1 cvs with cygwin . I imported a shapefile from ArcMap. I've changed the region, open a monitor and then i tried to display the vector with the d.vect. The problem is that the vector is not finish diplaying and the monitor freezes without displaying the whole vector. Do u have any ideas. It's a big problem cause i can't see any vectors i'm trying to display. Is it a cygwin problem ? I've unistall and install the program but nothing. Thanks in advance.

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!