[GRASS-user] i.spectral and gnuplot

Stuart Edwards sedwards2 at cinci.rr.com
Mon Jun 26 22:18:50 EDT 2006

Francesco

Ok -- that was straight forward (in the grand scheme of things) --
thanks.   Now when I run i.spectral the following error is returned:

line 229: gnuplot: command not found

Is this a path problem on my part or something in the script?  Is
$GNUPLOT  (from line 229) the same as GRASS_GNUPLOT (the
environmental variable)?  Wish I knew more about this!  Thanks for
any advice.

Stuart