[GRASS-user] i.vpoints

David dpleydel at univ-fcomte.fr
Tue Jun 27 15:42:37 EDT 2006

Thanks to those who helped sort out my CVS install probelms. This look to be going better now, at least I have both 6.0 and 6.1 CVS versions up and running.

Time now then to revisit the i.vpoints trouble...

...we still don't see our vector point layers in the top right square. In 6.0 we get the option to show the vector layers but nothing shows after selecting (other than any hand placed GCPs we might have made). In 6.1 the program hangs (monitor turns white) when we click the "vector" button at the bottom of the screen.

How might we go about seeing our point vectors in (any version) of i.vpoints?

cheers
Dave