[GRASSLIST:10682] Re: v.in.e00 skips attributes

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Mar 2 05:16:53 EST 2006

Jason,

I have tested the E00 file, in fact the names aren't transferred.
To me it looks like an avcimport bug (http://avce00.maptools.org/avce00/)

I cc to Daniel Morissette, the maintainer of the package.
It doesn't look like a GRASS problem.

Markus

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it