[GRASSLIST:10709] (no subject)

Klecskó Bernadett bernadett.klecsko at geohidroterv.hu
Fri Mar 3 08:35:07 EST 2006

Hi.

I have "some"  questions about GRASS 6.1.:

1. I made a raster file which is a surface and I made a vector file, which
contain the datapoints of this surface. I woluld like to add some new points
for the database with  command v.digit, but it couldn't add value of point of
surface, just added coordinates and categories.How can I make a database with
v.digit, which contain x,y coordinates and  value of surface?

2.how can I print from NVIZ?

3.how can I joint the surface, vector lines and volumes in NVIZ with
coordinates?

Thanks.
Bernadett