[GRASSLIST:10716] Re: Grass user's map

Stephan Holl holl at gdf-hannover.de
Fri Mar 3 11:15:31 EST 2006

Hello Robert,

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:28:48 +0100 Robert Nuske <rnuske at gwdg.de> wrote:

> David Finlayson wrote:
> > That's really well done! You should add a link to explain where the
> > data came from and what you did to set it up.

I will try to set up a wiki page ASAP to document the process.

> definitely
>
> I would like to see explanations as well.
> Cool would be also to have howtos for the nice screenshots

this is quite easy with a lillte shp2img and convert-magic...

Best

	Stephan

--
GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Hannover Office      -     Mengendamm 16d      -     D-30177 Hannover
Internet: www.gdf-hannover.de      -      Email: holl at gdf-hannover.de
Phone : ++49-(0)511.39088507       -        Fax: ++49-(0)511.39088508