[GRASSLIST:10719] draw gps co-ordinates with a varying circle around them

Philipp H. Mohr phm4 at kent.ac.uk
Fri Mar 3 12:00:39 EST 2006

Hello,

I hope I explain my problem properly. I have managed, with your help, to
visualise my gps data with v.neigbors, where v.neigbors lets me specify
the size of the neigborhood diameter and then counts how many gps points
fall within each neigborhood.
What I like to do now is to visualise gps data which has long and lat,
plus a value for the size of the neigborhood around each long - lat
co-ordinate, e.g.:

51.298895 | 1.071705 | 0.1

I don't want grass to count the frequency of gps co-ordinates which fall
into the neigborhood, as all of them have already been eliminated from the
data. So all I want grass to do essentially is to visualise gps
co-ordinates with varying circles around them.

Thank you for pointing me into the right direction.

Cheers,
Phil