[GRASSLIST:10735] Re: cannot put text in graphics in R

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 12:30:53 EST 2006

> What class is variog1, which function made it, and from which package?
>
> plot() is a generic method, and dispatches on the class of its first
> argument, so some changes have happened here - it turned out that three
> different packages defined class variogram with different contents. We've
> been trying to separate these, so that the wrong methods are not called.

I made the variogram with gstat.
> class(variog1)
[1] "gstatVariogram" "data.frame"

If I just plot the variogram into the ps file, it goes well. the
problem is with the text.

Carlos

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke