[GRASSLIST:10831] GRASS translation online

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 16:00:34 EST 2006

Hi guys!
After a full immersion on php, with my mother screaming over there, i have put
online the translation page for GRASS using Kartouche:
http://82.49.150.23/kartouche/get_tables.php?lg=en&view=all

Probably tomorrow it will be off, cause i host it on my local pc...

My idea is to create a BIG site, a sort of OpenGis Translation Project (also
for Qgis for example), using this web interface, so all the comunity can do
the work...

Let me know what do you think

Ciao
Luca
--
"E' molto più bello sapere qualcosa di tutto, che tutto di una cosa (Blaise
Pascal)."

GENTOO-GIS Development Team
jabber: casagrande at jabber.linux.it