[GRASSLIST:10847]

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Thu Mar 9 06:34:55 EST 2006

<Reposted to the Grass List, because I forgot to CC it yesterday>

My script d.hyperlink could be easily modified to launch Matlab or some
similar program to view your graphs. See here:

http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/twiki/bin/view/GRASS/GrassAddOns#Display_add_on

If the Z value and timestamp exists in an attached database, those two
values could be queried out using SQL and passed as parameters to your
graphing program. Currently, the script searches for an image filename in
the attached database and uses that to build an absolute path which gets
passed to an image viewer.

Hope this helps,

--
Eric Patton