[GRASSLIST:28] Re: Bus Error in g.remove

Dave Kent dkent at sasktel.net
Sun Mar 12 16:51:37 EST 2006

Hi:

I ran the program.  It listed every file and directory in the
system.  I aborted it after a few minutes before it finished.  There
were no error messages.

Note that I have reinstalled older GRASS version that works and the
system is not the same as when the problem occurred.

Hope this is helpful.

Dave