[GRASSLIST:40] Re: v.in.dxf

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 09:46:22 EST 2006

Stefan, you might want to take a look at OrbisCAD (please search
Google, I don't remember the URL, but I know it is in Sourceforge).
According do the authors, it can read DXF and export shapefiles.

Hope this helps

Carlos

On 3/13/06, RAVI KUMAR <ravivundavalli at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Stefan Gasser <stefang at dnet.it> wrote:
>

> Hi
> I`m using grass61 on windows and would like to import dxf and dwg files, but
> it is only possible with dgn files using v.in.ogr.
> Is there any other possibility to do an import for AutoCad files?
>

> v.in.dwg requires OpenDWG toolkit. To get this toolkit you must become at
> least "Associ! ate Member" of OpenDWG Alliance (http://www.opendwg.org), it
> is free-of-charge (you have to fill one form).
> Then unpack library and copy to this directory:
> ad2.a ad2.h odio.h adinit.dat
> and compile this module.
>
> Ravi Kumar
>

> thanks
> Stefan Gasser
>

>  ________________________________
> Yahoo! Mail
>  Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke