[GRASSLIST:58] Re: other methods for calculate profile and plan curvature

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 16:53:07 EST 2006

Roger,
thanks for your help. I found the references you mentioned, and wrote
a script for calculate slope, aspect, profile and plan curvatures.
The results are not what I expected, so I am thinking I might not have
fully understood your previous post. You said I need to make a shifted
array, why? because the way GRASS deals with coordinates of cells? I
don't know how to do it.

The script is attached, in case you want to take a look at it.

thanks again

Carlos