[GRASSLIST:95] Re: making a "true-color" landsat composite

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 13:04:52 EST 2006

Markus,

Nice images!

a couple things:

1. the link at the top of the page had some interesting polar plots.
For hard copy I found that ps.rose in the GMT suite produces excellent
results as well:
http://169.237.35.250/~dylan/NPS/day100.png

2. the color boost technique -- is your script available on the GRASS
wiki somewhere, or in the grass scripts dir in a recent CVS branch?

This looks like it will do the trick, now the only problem is that I
have just put together the entire state of Arizona with the poor
looking imagery!

thanks for the tips,

Dylan