[GRASSLIST:96] Re: How can I help?

David Finlayson david.p.finlayson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 13:24:50 EST 2006

I agree. Lot's of images are essential. Cartography is visual.

I don't know if I can pull it off by myself. But what I had in mind
was something along the lines of PostgreSQL's documentation:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/index.html

or GMT's:

http://gmt.soest.hawaii.edu/

(Click the "Docs" link on the side bar)

Postgresql's in particular is nice because it is both a nicely
formatted online source as well as a pdf document that you can
download and print out.

There used to be something like this for grass too. A link to the old
4.0 version is available somewhere on the web site (I found it last
night at home, but can't find it on the web site now...grrr, the wiki
is a bit disorganized!). I was thinking there might be ambiguous
copyright problems with that old document however.

--
David Finlayson